Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sight and Scent Magazine

An interview with Terry d. Chacon 

A few months back the editor of Sight and Scent contacted me after she saw an advertisement of my exhibit at RCAA Gallery in Riverside, Ca. under the direction of Mark Schooley "The Hound Movement".   She said after researching more about me she felt their magazine would like to do an article about me.   Well, of course I was honored and the rest is history.

The article is in the Mar. issue 2011.   They did such a fabulous job and the layout of the way they combined the photos I had sent to them was well done.   My husband Eddie feels this is the best article thus far and the presentation is great.  

Here is a link to their website.   http://www.sightandscent.net/   Sight and Scent is a National Publication dedicated to the Hound Group.   You can order the magazine directly from the website. 

Thank you Tammarie for this wonderful experience.  

Until next time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!

Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon