Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, July 25, 2014

Dogs In Review (National Publication)

 
 

 
 
 
 
                     Terry d. Chacon at the AKC Museum of the Dog exhibit "Dog Show Scenes"

A couple years ago I was approached by Gretchen Benardi from the Museum of the Dog about featuring my artwork for an exhibition.  Of course I was delighted and said yes.   The museum worked with me about the artwork for the exhibition and the exhibit opened April 22, 2014. 
 
After my reception on May 32, 2014 at the American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog featuring my "Dog Show Scenes" and bronze sculptures I was contacted by Allan Reznik (Editor in Chief) of Dogs In Review about featuring me in their August 2014 magazine.  Allan was also in attendance at the reception. 
 
Above photo is Allan Reznik and Gretchen Bernardi at the reception.
 
 
The following are some photos of the article.   Beautifully put together and I am very proud.
 
 
 
The above photo is from the 1st page of the article.

 
The above photo is the inside 3rd page contents of the magazine.  My article is on page 54 under.

 
The above photo is the 2nd page of the article.  It was nice they included my bronze sculpture "Full Circle" and a photo of me judging in South Africa in April of 2014.  The photo at the top left is the painting I did for Santa Barbara Kennel Club which will be auctioned off at the Breeder's Showcase Aug. 23, 2014.   Here is a poster for the SBKC shows that will be in businesses through Santa Barbara. 
 
 
 
Thanks again Dogs In Review for this wonderful article and the opportunity to showcase my artwork.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME, please enjoy the art!
 
Terry d. Chacon
 
www.dogsinreview.com  The article will be online within the week.  
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon