Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, October 10, 2014

New Jewelry added to the Collection

 
New lost wax jewelry has been added to the collection.  Clockwise above is "Classy", "Foxy" and "Graceful".    See more of my cast jewelry in Sterling Silver, Bronze and Gold on my website at:  www.terrydchacon.com
 
On another note a couple more features on my artwork:  one is in the Oct. issue of Dogs in Review
 
 
 
 and in the Sept. issue of Canadian Dog Fanciers, article written by Dr. Richard Meen about Dog shows around the world.   So wonderful to get such recognition.  Great article too. 
 
 
 
Until next time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!  Terry d. Chacon
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon